- 4 large Yukon Potatoes peeled and cubed
- One large scallion chopped
- leaves of one cauliflower head washed and chopped
- 4 cups water or vegetable broth
- 1/2 teaspoon fennel seed
- 1 head cauliflower chopped and steamed
- salt and pepper to taste
In large pot add water or broth, scallion, potatoes, fennel seeds and cauliflower leaves. Gently boil till potatoes are soft and turn off heat. Let cool enough to run the the mixture thru the blender. Add steamed cauliflower, salt and pepper.
I like this recipe because it has all fresh ingredients, no oils or fats. It’s also very quick to make, you could even start it in the crock-pot before you go to work.